Education & Working Experience
2001-2004, Institute of Chemistry, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Doctor
1995-1998, Institute of Chemistry, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Master
1991-1995, Southwest University, Bachelor
2018-present, University of Science and Technology Beijing, Professor
2016-2018, Beijing Institute of Nanoenergy and Nanosystems, CAS, Professor, Director of Science and Technology Office
2004-2016, Beijing Institute of Fashion Technology, Professor, Director of Beijing Key Laboratory
2009-2010, University of Minnesota at Minneapolis, Senior Visiting Scientist
1998-2001, Beijing Institute of Chemistry, Research Assistant
1. New Environmental Materials and Technology
2. Theory and Methods of Scientific Research
3. Environmental Science and Engineering Introduction
1. Development of protective nanomaterials, supported by Enterprise; 2020.01-2021.12
2.Research on the fabrication and properties of flexible electrospinning MOF/nanofiber capacitive gas sensor (Grant No. 51973015), supported by National Natural Science Foundation of China; 2020.01-2023.12
3. Study on the preparation of metal organic matrix composite nanofiber membrane material and its adsorption and degradation of mustard gas (Grant No. SKLNBC2018-15), supported by key laboratory of NBC protection for civilian; 2019.01-2021.12
4. Application of Nanofiber Materials on Environment (Grant No. 2018-823), supported by Enterprise; 2018.11-2021.12
5. Research on Nanoenergy Devices and Self-powered Systems (Grant No. 2016YFA0202700), supported by Ministry of Science and Technology; 2016.07-2021.07(participation)
6. Study on the preparation and properties of nanofiber materials of highly efficient heavy metal ion adsorption based on electrospinning (Grant No. 51503005), supported by National Natural Science Foundation of China; 2013.01-2016.12
7. Research on the preparation and magnetic performance of magnetic leadstone ferrite nanofibers and ordered arrays based on electrospinning (Grant No. 51503005), supported by National Natural Science Foundation of China; 2011.01-2013.12
8. Development of highly efficient filter membrane/cloth based on electrospun nanofibers (Grant No. Z111100066611004), supported by Major Projects of Beijing Municipal Science and Technology Commission; 2011.07-2012.12
Social/ Academic Work
1. Chinese Society for Composite Materials – Deputy Director
2. Research of Talent Council of Science and Technology Beijing -- Vice Chairman
3. Chinese Society for Chemistry -- Council Member
Main journal publications：
1. Lichong Peng, Xiuling Zhang*, Congju Li*. Heavy Metal Elimination Based on Metal Organic Framework Highly Loaded on Flexible Nanofibers[J]. Envrionmental Research ( 2020, Revised).
2. Yuanfeng Liu, Xiuling Zhang*, Congju Li*. Microbial fuel cells: Anode materials and their application[J]. Energy Technology (2020, Revised).
3. Yuanfeng Liu, Xiuling Zhang, Congju Li*， Advances in carbon-based anode materials for microbial fuel cells. Chinese Journal of Engineering，2020，3（42），270−277.
4. Zhenyu Zhai, Xiuling Zhang*, Congju Li* Research Progress of MOFs/fiber Materials for Resistive Gas Sensors, Chinese Journal of Engineering,（DOI:10.13374/j.issn2095-9389.2019.12.16.006）.
5. Wei Fan, Xiuling Zhang, Congju Li*. Functional Fibrous Compositions: Applications and Perspectives. Composites Communications[J], 2019, 15, 68-75.
6. Xiuling Zhang, Wei Fan, Congju Li*. An Efficient, Bifunctional, Large-Scale Catalyst for Lithium-Oxygen Battery Achieved Through Tuning Exterior Co2+/Co3+ Ratio of CoOx on Mesoporous Carbon Nanofibers[J]. Catalysis Science & Technology, 2019, 9, 1998-2007.
7. Xiuling Zhang, Shuyu Zhao, et al. Long Cycling, Thermal Stable, Dendrites Free Lithium Metal Batteries Enabled by Flexible Gel Polymer Electrolyte Through Electrospinning And In-situ Polymerzin. Electrochimica Acta, 301 (2019) 304-311.
8. Xiuling Zhang, Wei Fan, Congju Li* et al. Extending Cycling Life of Lithium-Oxygen Batteries Based on Novel Catalytic Nanofiber Membrane and Controllable Screen-Printed Method[J]. Journal of Materials Chemistry A, 2018, 6, 21458-21467.
9. Wei Fan, Nianwu Li, Xiuling Zhang, Congju Li* et al. A Dual-Salt Gel Polymer Electrolyte with 3D Interpenetrating Polymer Network for Dendrite-Free Lithium Metal batteries[J]. Advanced Science, 2018, 5, 1800559-1800567.
10. Ran Cao, Xianjie Pu, Congju Li* et al. Screen-Printed Washable Electronic Textiles as Self-Powered Touch/Gesture Tribo-Sensor for Intelligent Human-Machine Interaction[J]. ACS Nano, 2018, 12, 5190-5196.
1. A Method to Prepare Bacteria/Nanofibers Film for Microbial Fuel Cells, Chinese Invention Patent (201910857758.X).
2. A Preparation Method of Enhanced Proton/Alkaline Membranes Based on Nanofibers (201910857734.4)
3. A Micro-Nanofiber Reinforced Concrete and Its Preparation Method (201811557424.2)
4. A Method to Prepare an Antibacterial Composite Nanofiber for High-efficienct Air Filtration (ZL201210233875.7)
5. A Method to Prepare Composite Nanofiber Membrane for Ultrafiltration Based on Electrospinning (ZL201210140415.X)