Education & Working Experience
2018-present, Energy and Environmental Engineering, University of Science & Technology Beijing, Associate professor.
2017-2019, Energy and Environmental Engineering, University of Science & Technology Beijing, Postdoctoral researcher.
2012-2017, Energy and Environmental Engineering, University of Science & Technology Beijing, Doctor
2008-2012, Thermal Energy and Power Engineering, University of Science & Technology Beijing, Bachelor
1. Engineering Fluid Mechanics
2. Gas preparation
1. Fundamental study on separation of SO2/NO2 by chabazite zeolite membranes (Grant No. 21808012), supported by National Natural Science Foundation; 2019.01-2021.12
2. Technology and demonstration of synergistic adsorption removal and recycling of multiple pollutants in flue gases (Grant No. 2017YFC0210302), supported by Ministry of Science and Technology of China; 2017.07-2020.12
Social/ Academic Work
1. Member of youth council of Chinese Society of Particuology.
Main journal publications：
1. Yi Xing; Yongkang Cui; Ziyi Li*; Yingshu Liu*; Danqi Bao; Wei Su; Chuen-Jinn Tsai; Chao-Heng Tseng; Angus Shiue; David Y. H. Pui; Ralph T. Yang. Getting insight into the influence of coexisting airborne nanoparticles on gas adsorption performance over porous materials. Journal of Hazardous Materials, 2020, 386,121928
2. Yaoguo Fu, Yingshu Liu, Xiong Yang, Ziyi Li*, Lijun Jiang, Chuanzhao Zhang, Haoyu Wang, Ralph T. Yang. Thermodynamic analysis of molecular simulations of N2 and O2 adsorption on zeolites under plateau special conditions. Applied Surface Science, 2019, 480, 868-875
3. Xiong Yang, Ziyi Li*, Chuanzhao Zhang, Haoyu Wang, Erlin Zhang, Yi Xing*, Penny Xiao, Ralph T. Yang, Yingshu Liu, Paul A. Webley. Practical separation performance evaluation of coal mine methane upgrading with carbon molecular sieves. Chemical Engineering Journal. 2019, 367, 295-303.
4. Ziyi Li, Yingshu Liu, Haihong Wang, Chuen-jinn Tsai, Xiong Yang*, Yi Xing*, Chuanzhao Zhang, Penny Xiao, Paul A Webley. A numerical modelling study of SO2 adsorption on activated carbons with new rate equations. Chemical Engineering Journal. 2018, 353, 858-866.
5. Ziyi Li, Yingshu Liu, Yi Xing, Thiminh Phuong Tran, Thi-Cuc Le Chuen-Jinn Tsai*. Novel Wire-on-Plate Electrostatic Precipitator (WOP-EP) for Controlling Fine Particle and Nanoparticle Pollution. Environmental Science & Technology. 2015, 49, 8683-8690.
6. Likun Yin, Xiong Yang, Yi Xing*, Pei Lu, Chuen-Jinn Tsai, Michel Attoui, Yongkang Cui, Yingshu Liu, Ziyi Li*. Removal of ultrafine particles by porous nanomaterials with varied morphologies. Powder Technology. 2019, 342, 380-387.
7. Ziyi Li, Yingshu Liu, Xiong Yang*, Yi Xing, Chuen-jinn Tsai, Miaomiao Meng, Ralph Yang. Performance of Mesoporous Silicas and Carbon in Adsorptive Removal of Phenanthrene as a Typical Gaseous Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbon. Microporous and Mesoporous Materials. 2017, 239, 9-18.
8. Ziyi Li, Yingshu Liu, Xiong Yang*, Yi Xing, Zhanying Wang, Quan Yang, Ralph Yang. Desorption Kinetics of Naphthalene and Acenaphthene over Two Activated Carbons via Thermogravimetric Analysis. Energy & Fuels. 2015, 29, 5303-5310.
9. Ziyi Li, Yingshu Liu, Chuanzhao Zhang*, Xiong Yang*, Jianliang Ren, Lijun Jiang. Methane Recovery from Coal Bed Gas Using Modified Activated Carbons: A Combined Method for Assessing the Role of Functional Groups. Energy & Fuels. 2015, 29, 6858-6865.
10. Ziyi Li, Yingshu Liu, Xiong Yang*, Yi Xing*, Chuen-Jinn Tsai, Zhanying Wang, Quan Yang, Ralph Yang. Desorption of Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons on Mesoporous Sorbents: Thermogravimetric Experiments and Kinetics Study. Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research. 2016, 55, 1183-1191.
1. A type of adsorber with radial tube-array (ZL201920292774.4).
2. A distillation method and device for recovering NO2 and SO2 from flue gases (ZL201910037479.9)
3. A methods and equipment for the determination of adsorption capacity of low volatile organic gases on adsorbent materials, (ZL201510330784.9)