Education & Working Experience：
2003.09-2004.10 Department of Chemical engineering, University of Manchester Institute of Science and Technology (University of Manchester), UK, Master
2004.10-2008.11 Institute of Particle Science and Engineering, University of Leeds, UK, Ph.D.
2009.04-present Department of Environmental Engineering, University of Science and Technology Beijing, Associate professor
Undergraduate courses：Water pollution and control, Energy and its environment
Postgraduate course：Wastewater treatment engineering, Wastewater treatment and reuse
Energy and environmental related materials, resources treatment and reuse, advanced oxidation technology, environmental toxicology of nanoparticles
1. Mechanism investigation into the toxicology of ZnO nanofluids and its control (Grant No. 41203073), supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China; 2013.1-2015.12;
2. Antibacterial activity and mechanism of ZnO nanofluids combined with ultrasonication (Grant No. YETP0342), Beijing university young talent program; 2013.04-2015.12;
3. Control of active components in steel slag and its usage (2011AA06A105), supported by Ministry of Science and Technology of China; 2012.01-2016.12;
4. Project on 50 million tons/yr industrial waste usage in cement process （2011BAC06B10）, supported by Ministry of Science and Technology of China; 2011.01-2015.12;
5. International cooperation on the research of organic waste fermentation technology and the use of biogas (2013DFG92620), supported by Ministry of Science and Technology of China; 2013.04-2016.03;
6. Project on the usage of high efficiency heat storage materials in blast furnace and coke oven (2011BAE12B01-02), supported by Ministry of Science and Technology of China; 2012.01-2013.06;
7. Design, construction and monitoring of fecal sludge-fed industrial biogas plant in Africa, supported by Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, 2012.
1. L.L.Zhang, Y.Li, X.M. Liu , et al. (2013) The properties of ZnO nanofluids and the role of H2O2 in the disinfection activity against Escherichia coli. Water research, 47(12):4013-4021.
2. L.L.Zhang, Y.Li, X.M. Liu and D.Q.Cang. (2013) Nanofluids used for water/wastewater treatment – a mini review. Recent patents on nanotechnology, 7(3)：224-231.
3. L.L.Zhang, Y.H.Jiang et al.(2010) Mechanistic investigation into antibacterial behaviour of suspensions of ZnO nanoparticles against E. coli, journal of nanoparticle research, 12(5):1625-1636.
4. L.L.Zhang,Y.L.Ding, et al.(2008) ZnO nanofluids – a potential antibacterial agent. Progress in natural science, 18: 939-944. (until 2016.4，web of science citation 101 times)
5. L.L.Zhang,Y.H.Jiang, et al.(2007) Investigation into the antibacterial behavior of suspensions of ZnO nanoparticles (ZnO nanofluids). Journal of nanoparticle research.9(3):479-489.(until 2016.4，web of science citation 376 times)