Education & Working Experience
2004.09-2008.07, Department of Environmental Engineering, University of Science & Technology Beijing, Bachelor
2008.09-2011.01, Department of Environmental Engineering, University of Science & Technology Beijing, Master
2011.09-2014.06, Department of Environmental Engineering, University of Science & Technology Beijing, Doctor
2014.07-2019.06, Department of Environmental Engineering, University of Science & Technology Beijing, Lecturer
2017.12-2018.12, Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, National University of Singapore, Visiting Scholar
2019.09-present, Department of Environmental Engineering, University of Science & Technology Beijing, Associate Professor
Ecological Restoration Technology
1. Physicochemical and biochemical treatment of sewage in sensitive areas, supported by National Key Research and Development Project; 2019-2022
2. Emergency treatment of accident wastewater in dangerous waters, supported by National Science and Technology Major Project of “Water Pollution Control and Management”; 2017-2020
3. Integration and demonstration of water pollution control technology in rural area for middle and upper Duliujian River, supported by National Science and Technology Major Project of “Water Pollution Control and Management”; 2015-2018
Main journal publications
1. Wang Shaona, Yuan Rongfang*, Liu Chengchen, Zhou Beihai*. Effect of Fe2+ adding period on the biogas production and microbial community distribution during the dry anaerobic digestion process. Process Safety and Environmental Protection, 2020, 136: 234-241.
2. Yuan Rongfang, Zhu Yudan, Zhou Beihai*, Hu Jiangyong*. Photocatalytic oxidation of sulfamethoxazole in the presence of TiO2: Effect of matrix in aqueous solution on decomposition mechanisms. Chemical Engineering Journal, 2019, 359: 1527-1536.
3. Yuan Rongfang, Wang Shaona, Liu Dan, Shao Xia, Zhou Beihai*. Effect of the wavelength on the pathways of 2-MIB and geosmin photocatalytic oxidation in the presence of Fe-N co-doped TiO2. Chemical Engineering Journal, 2018, 353: 319-328.
4. Yuan Rongfang, Liu Dan, Wang Shaona, Zhou Beihai, Ma Fangshu*. Enhanced photocatalytic oxidation of humic acids using Fe3+-Zn2+ co-doped TiO2: The effects of ions in aqueous solutions. Environmental Engineering Research, 2018, 23(2): 181-188.
5. Yuan Rongfang, Wang Shaona, Liu Dan, Shao Xia, Zhou Beihai*. Photocatalytic oxidation of methyl orange in water using Fe-Zn co-doped TiO2 under different wavelengths. Desalination and Water Treatment, 2018, 195: 310-321.
6. Yuan Rongfang, Zhou Beihai*. Effect of ion (Al, Fe and Zn) co-doped TiO2 nanotubes on photocatalytic degradation of humic acids under UV/ozonation for drinking water purification. Water Science and Technology: Water Supply, 2016, 16(1): 237-244.
7. Yuan Rongfang, Zhou Beihai*, Zhang Xuemin, Guan Huanhuan. Photocatalytic degradation of humic acids using substrate-supported Fe3+-doped TiO2 nanotubes under UV/O3 for water purification. Environmental Science and Pollution Research, 2015, 22(22): 17955-17964.
8. Yuan Rongfang, Zhou Beihai*, Hua Duo, Shi Chunhong. Effect of metal ion-doping on characteristics and photocatalytic activity of TiO2 nanotubes for removal of humic acid from water. Frontiers of Environmental Science & Engineering, 2015, 9(5): 850-860.
Introduction to Environmental Science, Chemical Industry Press, 2017.
1. Printing and dyeing wastewater autotrophic denitrification denitriding device and method (ZL201610160455.9).
2. Printing and dyeing wastewater autotrophic denitrification device (ZL201620216440.5).
3. Life in countryside is bred and is mixed sewage treatment integrated system (ZL201620213086.0).
4. Fe-doped TiO2 nanotube photocatalyst, and preparation method and application thereof (ZL201310110245.5).
5. Method for removing organic matters from water by photocatalytic ozonization (ZL201310110106.2).
6. Method for removing MIB and Geosmin in water by using inoculation biofilter (ZL201210048588.9).