Education & Working Experience
Bachelor degree and above：
2005.09-2009.06 Chemical Engineering Department, China University of Petroleum (East China), Bachelor
2009.09-2014.06 Chemical Engineering Department, China University of Petroleum (East China), Ph.D.
Work till now：
2014.07-2016.06, Post doctorate, Dept. of Environmental Engineering, USTB
2016.07-2018.06, Lecturer, School of Energy and Environmental Engineering, USTB
2017.08-2018.08, Visiting Scholar, University of Michigan (U.S.)
2018.07-now, Associate Professor, School of Energy and Environmental Engineering, USTB
1. Principle of Environmental Engineering
2. Clean production and circular economy
International Student Course：
Air Pollution Control Technology and Case Studies
Partial Research projects
1. National Natural Science Foundation of China, Study on the mechanism and catalyst design for a combined adsorption-discharge plasma catalytic decomposition process of nitrogen oxides, 2016-2018.
2. Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities, Studies on the NOx-adsorption and decomposition performance of zeolite materials, 2015-2017.
3. Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities, Study on removal of NOx from vehicle exhaust gas by molecular sieve, 2017-2018.
4. Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities, Preparation of mesoporous silica molecular sieves with large specific surface area & good hydrophobicity for the removal of VOCs, 2018-2020.
5. Special program for guiding local science and technology development by the central government, Coupling technology and equipment integration demonstration of clean recovery and safe transformation of residue in cephalosporin rectifying kettle, 2019-2021.
6. State Key Laboratory of Heavy Oil Processing, Design and synthesis of bi-functional hydrophobic adsorption-catalytic oxidation materials for refining VOCs removal, 2020-2021.
7. The educational reform and research project of University of science and technology Beijing, Research on the teaching mode reform of “principles of environmental engineering” based on the concept of OBE, 2017-2019.
Social/ Academic Work
Secretary of China Engineering Education Accreditation Association
Partial main journal publications：
1 Yu Qingjun, Chen Xiaoyin Chen, Adarsh Bhat, Tang Xiaolong Tang*, Yi Honghong, Lin Xiongchao, Johannes W. Schwank. Activation of passive NOx adsorbers by pretreatment with reaction gas mixture. Chemical Engineering Journal, 2020, In press.
2 Yu Qingjun, Tang Xiaolong*, Yi Honghong. Fix of Zn species in silicalite-2 via a facile crystallisation process control route. Micro & Nano Letters, 2020, In press.
3 Yu Qingjun, Tang Xiaolong*, Yi Honghong. Study on the Behavior of Divalent Metal Ion in the Crystallization of Hierarchical ZSM-11. Chemistry Letters, 2018, 47: 1158–1161.
4 Yu Qingjun, Yueming Gao, Xiaolong Tang*, et al. Removal of NO from flue gas over HZSM-5 by a cycling adsorption-plasma process. Catalysis Communications, 2018, 110: 18-22.
5 Yu Qingjun, Tang Xiaolong*, Yi Honghong. Fabrication of ZSM-11(5) particles with nanorods oriented-stacking morphology by an in-situ feeding method. Chemical Engineering Journal, 2017, 314:212-222.
6 Yu Qingjun*, Tang Xiaolong*, Yi Honghong. The role of Al species on the formation of hierarchical morphology of ZSM-11 zeolite. Materials Chemistry and Physics, 2017, 202: 377-384.
7 Yu Qingjun*, Li Chunyi, Tang Xiaolong, Yi Honghong. Synthesis of Zn-ZSM-11 Zeolite via a Facile In Situ Zn Incorporating Route. Chemistry Letters, 2016, 45(11): 1316-1318.
8 Yu Qingjun, Li Chunyi, Tang Xiaolong, et al. Effects of seeding on the fast crystallization of ZSM-11 microspheres with intergrowth morphology and small particle size [J]. Journal of Porous Materials, 2016, 23(1): 273-284.
9 Yu Qingjun, Li Chunyi, Tang Xiaolong, et al. One-step synthesis, characterization and catalytic performance of hierarchical Zn-ZSM-11 via facile ZnO routes [J]. RSC Advances, 2015, 5: 8152-8162.
10 Yu Qingjun, Li Chunyi, Tang Xiaolong, et al. Studies on the dual-templating function of TBA for the formation of ZSM-11 intergrowth morphology [J]. Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research, 2015, 54(7): 2120-2128.
11 Yu Qingjun, Li Yang, Meng Xiaojing, et al. One-step synthesis of hierarchical Zn-ZSM-11 via a facile ZnO route[J]. Materials Letters, 2014, 124: 204-207.
12 Yu Qingjun, Chen Jing, Zhang Qiang, et al. Micron ZSM-11 microspheres seed-assisted synthesis of hierarchical submicron ZSM-11 with intergrowth morphology [J]. Materials Letters, 2014, 120: 97-100.
13 Yu Qingjun, Zhang Qiang, Liu Jianwei, et al. Inductive effect of various seeds on the organic template-free synthesis of zeolite ZSM-5 [J]. CrystEngComm, 2013, 15: 7680–7687.
14 Yu Qingjun, Meng Xiaojing, Liu Jianwei, et al. A fast organic template-free, ZSM-11 seed-assisted synthesis of ZSM-5 with good performance in methanol-to-olefin [J]. Microporous and Mesoporous Materials, 2013, 181(15): 192-200.
15 Yu Qingjun, Zhang Qiang, Chen Jing, et al. Hierarchical ZSM-11 with Intergrowth Structures: Synthesis, Characterization and Catalytic Properties [J]. Journal of Energy Chemistry, 2013, 22: 761-768.
16 Yu Qingjun, Li Chunyi, Shan Honghong, et al. Factors affecting the intergrowth morphology of hierarchical ZSM-11 microspheres [J]. Journal of the University of Petroleum, China (Edition of Natural Science), 2016, 40(2): 155-162.
17 Yu Qingjun, Chen Jing, Cui Qiukai, et al. Studies on catalytic activity of hierarchical ZSM-11 with intergrowth morphology [J]. Petroleum Processing and Petrochemicals, 2013, 44(10): 61-66.
1. Chen Yanhong, Yu Qingjun, Xu Xiaoling, Han Dongmin, et al. Synthesis and Application of Zeolite. Published by Petroleum industry press (Beijing) in 2018. (Won the second prize of China Petroleum and Chemical Industry Excellent Publication Award and Book Award in 2019.)
1 A method of preparing metal-ZSM zeolite. CN201610624243.
2 An application method of In situ infrared analysis system overhead. CN 201510205201.X.
3 A kind of hierarchical ZSM-11 zeolite and its synthesis method. CN 102557071 B.
4 A Kind of catalyst for heavy oil catalytic pyrolysis. CN 103143384 B.
5 A method of preparing ZSM-5 zeolite. CN 201210509259.X.
6 A method of methanol to propylene and clean gasoline. CN 103450921 B.
7 A preparation method of catalyst for converting methanol to propylene and clean gasoline. CN 201310218415.1.
8 The preparation method and application of a kind of catalytic pyrolysis catalyst. CN 201510235950.7.
1. Third prize of shandong excellent scientific and technological innovation award for graduate students (Ranking 1). 2014.
2. Excellent doctoral thesis of China university of petroleum. 2014.
3. Outstanding party member of University of Science and Technology Beijing. 2016.
4. First prize of the 12th experimental technology achievement of University of Science and Technology Beijing (Ranking 5). 2016.
5. Outstanding achievements in social research of young teachers in universities and colleges in Beijing (Ranking 1). 2017.