Education & Working Experience：
B.S., 2004 Environmental Engineering, University of Science and Technology, Beijing (USTB).
Ph.D., 2012 Environmental Engineering, University of Science and Technology, Beijing (USTB).
2004.9-2006.7 National University Science Park of USTB
2012.01- Assistant Professor, University of Science and Technology, Beijing USTB.
Main journal publications：
1. Su W, Cai CQ, Liu P, etal. Supercritical water gasification of food waste: Effect of parameters on hydrogen production[J]. International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, 2020.
2. Xing Y, Ma ZL, Su W*, et al. Analysis of Research Status of CO2 Conversion Technology Based on Bibliometrics[J]. Catalysts, 2020, 10(4): 370-388.
3. Yue H, Lu P, Su W*, et al. Simultaneous removal of NOx and Hg0 from simulated flue gas over CuaCebZrcO3/r-Al2O3 catalysts at low temperatures: performance, characterization, and mechanism[J]. Environmental Science and Pollution Research, 2019, 26(13): 13602-13618.
4. Wang J, Lu P, Su W*, et al. Study on the denitrification performance of FexLayOz/activated coke for NH3-SCR and the effect of CO escaped from activated coke at mid-high temperature on catalytic activity[J]. Environmental Science and Pollution Research, 2019, 26(20): 20248-20263. 19
5. Xing Y, Zhang H, Su W*, et al. The bibliometric analysis and review of dioxin in waste incineration and steel sintering[J]. Environmental Science and Pollution Research, 2019, 26(35): 35687-35703.
6. Su W, Lu X, Jia S, et al. Catalytic Reduction of NOx Over TiO2-Graphene Oxide Supported with MnOx at Low Temperature[J]. Catalysis Letters, 2015, 145(7): 1446-1456.
7. Su W, Yu M, Ma H, et al. Research on the recycling of distillation waste in ethanol fermentation from food waste and its influence[J]. International journal of green energy, 2015, 12(7): 737-742.
8. Su W, Ma H, Wang Q, et al. Thermal behavior and gaseous emission analysis during co-combustion of ethanol fermentation residue from food waste and coal using TG-FTIR[J]. Journal of analytical and applied pyrolysis, 2013, 99: 79-84.