Education & Working Experience
2001.09-2005.07, Department of Environmental Engineering, China University of Geosciences (Wuhan), Bachelor
2005.09-2010.12, Department of Environmental Engineering, China University of Geosciences (Wuhan), Doctor
2011.03-2016.06, Department of Environmental Engineering, University of Science & Technology Beijing, Lecturer
2016.06--present, Department of Environmental Engineering, University of Science & Technology Beijing, Associate Professor
Construction Technology of Environmental Engineering
1. Demonstration study on rural sewage treatment and reuse project based on resource utilization, supported by National Key Research and Development Project; 2019-2022
2. Advanced treatment technology of papermaking wastewater, supported by National Science and Technology Major Project of “Water Pollution Control and Management”; 2017-2020
3. The environmental behavior of perfluorinated compounds in soil-water interface and microbial responses, supported by National Natural Science Foundation of China; 2015-2018
Main journal publications
1. Cai Y., Chen H.*, Chen H., Li H., Yang S., Wang F., 2019a. Evaluation of Single and Joint Toxicity of Perfluorinated Carboxylic Acids and Copper to Metal-Resistant Arthrobacter Strains. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health 16:
2. Cai Y., Chen H.*, Yuan R., Wang F., Chen Z., Zhou B., 2019b. Toxicity of perfluorinated compounds to soil microbial activity: Effect of carbon chain length, functional group and soil properties. Science of the Total Environment 690: 1162-1169.
3. Chen H.*, Wang Q., Cai Y., Yuan R., Wang F., Zhou B., 2020. Investigation of the Interaction Mechanism of Perfluoroalkyl Carboxylic Acids with Human Serum Albumin by Spectroscopic Methods. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health 17: 1319.
4. Feng Z., Chen H.*, Li H., Yuan R., Wang F., Chen Z., Zhou B., 2020a. Microwave-assisted KOH activated lignite semi-coke for treatment of biologically treated wastewater from pulp and paper mill. Journal of Environmental Chemical Engineering 8: 103924.
5. Feng Z., Chen H.*, Li H., Yuan R., Wang F., Chen Z., Zhou B., 2020b. Preparation, characterization, and application of magnetic activated carbon for treatment of biologically treated papermaking wastewater. Science of The Total Environment 713: 136423.
6. Hou R., Li H., Chen H.*, Yuan R., Wang F., Chen Z., Zhou B., 2020. Tertiary treatment of biologically treated effluents from pulp and paper industry by microwave modified activated carbon adsorption. Desalination and Water Treatment 182: 118-126.
7. Wang J., Chen H.*, Yuan R., Wang F., Ma F., Zhou B., 2020. Intensified degradation of textile wastewater using a novel treatment of hydrodynamic cavitation with the combination of ozone. Journal of Environmental Chemical Engineering 8: 103959.
8. Wang T., Yao J., Yuan Z., Zhao Y., Wang F., Chen H.*, 2018. Isolation of lead-resistant Arthrobactor strain GQ-9 and its biosorption mechanism. Environmental Science and Pollution Research 25: 3527-3538.