Education & Working Experience
2007-2011, University of Science & Technology Beijing, Doctor
2011-2013, School of Civil and Environmental Engineering, USTB, Postdoctoral Research
2013-2014, School of Civil and Environmental Engineering, USTB, Lecture
2014-2016, School of Civil and Environmental Engineering, USTB, Associate Professor
2016-present, School of Energy and Environmental Engineering, USTB, Associate Professor
1. Freshman seminar
2. Microbiology for Environmental Engineering
3. Mineral Biological Engineering
4. Research Development for Environmental Biotechnology
5. Environmental Engineering Practical Technology
1. Study on acid production mechanism and heavy metal migration in waste rock dump in typical mining area (Grant No. 2019YFC1805001), supported by National Key Research and Development Project; 2020.01-2023.12
2. Study on microbial action mechanism of vanadium extraction and corrosion of vanadium-bearing silicate minerals in stone coal (Grant No.51874018), supported by National Natural Science Foundation; 2019.01-2022.12
3. Water quality assurance and watershed ecological restoration technology and demonstration in Guishui River (Grant No. 2017ZX07101-004), supported by Ministry of Science and Technology of the People´s Republic of China; 2018.01-2020.06
4. Study on the key technology of controlling heavy metal pollution during the whole process of nonferrous metal mining and dressing nearby a small watershed of Danjiangkou reservoir area (Grant No. 2015ZX07205-003), supported by Ministry of Science and Technology of the People´s Republic of China; 2015.01-2019.11
5. Influence law and mechanism of gangue minerals on bacterial leaching system of chalcopyrite (Grant No. 51204011), supported by National Natural Science Foundation; 2013.01-2015.12
6. Effect and mechanism of modification and regulation on the controllability and coordination of natural zeolite (Grant No. 51174017), supported by National Natural Science Foundation; 2012.01-2015.12
7. Study on pollution control and management technology of heavy metals in key industry (Nickel, Cobalt, Tin and Antimony) in non-ferrous metals mining (Grant No. 201209013), supported by National Environmental Protection Public Welfare Industry Targeted Research Fund of China; 2012.01-2014.12
8. Efficient separation and recovery technology of valuable components of nonferrous metal tailings (Grant No. 2012AA062402), supported by National High Technology Research and Development Program 863; 2012.01-2014.12
9. Microbial response of different co-associated characteristic chalcopyrite and gangue mineral leaching systems (Grant No. 2013T60063), supported by China Postdoctoral Science Foundation; 2012.11-2013.11
Social/ Academic Work
1. Mineral materials branch of the Chinese Ceramic Society -- Young Director
2. Innovation Strategic Union of China Nonferrous Metals Industry Technology-- Member of Expert Committee
Main journal publications：
1. Dong Yingbo, Lin Hai, Liu Yue, et al. Blank roasting and bioleaching of stone coal for vanadium recycling. Journal of Cleaner Production, 2020, 243: 1-7.
2. Dong Yingbo, Zhao Yiming, Lin Hai, et al. Effect of physical and chemical properties of vanadium slag from stone coal on the form of vanadium, Environmental Science and Pollution Research, 2019, 26(32): 33004-33013.
3. Lin Hai, Liu Junfei, Dong Yingbo*, et al. The effect of substrates on the removal of low-level vanadium, chromium and cadmium from polluted river water by ecological floating beds, Ecotoxicology and Environmental Safety, 2019, 169: 856-862.
4. Dong Yingbo, Liu Yue, Lin Hai. Leaching behavior of V, Pb, Cd, Cr, and As from stone coal waste rock with different particle sizes, International Journal of Minerals Metallurgy and Materials, 2018, 25(8): 861-870.
5. Wang Liang, Lin Hai*, Dong Yingbo*, et al. Isolation of vanadium-resistance endophytic bacterium PRE01 from Pteris vittata in stone coal smelting district and characterization for potential use in phytoremediation, Journal of Hazardous Materials, 2018, 341: 1-9.
6.Lin Hai, Liu Junfei, Dong Yingbo*, et al. Absorption characteristics of compound heavy metals vanadium, chromium, and cadmium in water by emergent macrophytes and its combinations, Environmental Science and Pollution Research, 2018, 25(18): 17820-17829.
7. Dong Yingbo, Lin Hai, He Yinhai. Correlation between physicochemical properties of modified clinoptilolite and its performance in the removal of ammonia-nitrogen. Environmental Monitoring and Assessment, 2017, 189(3): 107.
8. Dong Yingbo, Li Hao, Lin Hai. Dissolution characteristics of sericite in chalcopyrite bioleaching and its effect on copper extraction, International Journal of Minerals Metallurgy and Materials, 2017, 24(4): 369-376.
9. Dong Yingbo, Lin Hai. Competitive adsorption of Pb(II) and Zn(II) from aqueous solution by modified beer lees in a fixed bed column, Process Safety and Environmental Protection, 2017, 111: 263-269.
10. Lin Hai, Li Ganyu, Dong Yingbo*, et al. Effect of pH on the release of heavy metals from stone coal waste rocks, International Journal of Mineral Processing, 2017, 165: 1-7.
11. Dong Yingbo, Lin Hai*. Ammonia nitrogen removal from aqueous solution using zeolite modified by microwave-sodium acetate, Journal of Central South University, 2016, 23(6): 1345-1352.
1.《Environmental Minerals Material》the metallurgical industry press, 2020
2.《Control of Heavy Metal Pollution in Water and Soil of Nonferrous Metals Mining Area》the science press, 2020
3. 《Mineral Materials Discipline Development Report》China science and technology press, 2019
4.《Influencing Factors and Mechanism of Bioleaching Copper Sulfide Ore》the metallurgical industry press, 2019
5. 《Theory and practice of municipal wastewater treatment technology》, China environment press, 2017.
6. 《Microbial Application Technology》(the second edition), the metallurgical industry press, 2014
1. A preparation method of collector of phosphate rock at low temperature (ZL201410575180.6)
2. An interceptor box using for adsorbing heavy metals from surface runoff nearby polluted areas of mines (ZL201510131624.1)
3. A planting pattern of hydrophytes for reducing heavy metals in rivers (ZL201510166817.0)
4. A treatment method of mixed industrial wastewater in industrial park (ZL201210035537.2).
5. Aquatic plants fixtures for restoration of water and sediment (ZL 201510119629.2)
6. Preparation and application of heavy metal adsorbent prepared by modified mushroom medium waste (ZL201210134361.6)
7. A preparation approach of adsorbent used for treatment of oily sewage (ZL201210147789.4)
8. A multistage device for purifying drinking water from rural micro-polluted water source (ZL201520026299.8)