Education & Working Experience：
1997.09-2001.09 Institute of Coal Chemistry, Chinese Academy of Science China, Ph. D.
1994.09-1997.07 Chemical Engineering Department, Taiyuan University of Technology, Master
1990.09-1994.07 Chemical Engineering Department, Taiyuan University of Technology, Bachelor
2005.09-Present Associate Professor, Department of Environmental Engineering, USTB
2015.02-2016.02 University of Maryland, College Park, Visiting Scholar
2003.09-2005.07 Lecturer, Department of Environmental Engineering, USTB
2001.09-2003.09 Post Doctorate, Institute of Chemistry, Chinese Academy of Science
Undergraduate Courses：Organic Chemistry, biological chemistry
Graduate course：Environmental biochemistry and molecular biology
1) Preparing environmental biocatalyst, especially immobilization enzyme, including designing functionality of nanostructured materials as supports that enable efficient keeping enzyme activity with long life, and recombinant enzymes;
2) Assembling structure-controllable and functiornal nanomaterials to provide desirable properties in energy storage and sensor.
1．Yanhong Chang, Min Zhou, Xianglong Li, Yunbo Zhang, Linjie Zhi. Reconstruction of Pyrolyzed Bacterial Cellulose (PBC)-Based Three-Dimensional Conductive Network for Silicon Lithium Battery Anodes. Chem Electro Chem, 2015, 2, 1238-1242
2. Yanhong Chang, Jing Li, Bin Wang, Hui Luo, Linjie Zhi. A facile synthetic approach to reduced graphene oxide-Fe3O4 composite as high performance anode for lithium-ion batteries. J Mater Sci Technol, 2014, 30(8): 759-764.
3. Yanhong Chang, Yunfeng Yao, Hui Luo, Lei Cui, Linjie Zhi. Magnetic Fe3O4-GO nanocomposites as highly efficient Fenton-like catalyst for the degradation of dyes. International Journal of Nanomanufacturing, 2014, 10(1-2): 132-141
4．Chang Yanhong, Yao Yunfeng, Wang Bin, Luo Hui, Li Tianyi, Zhi Linjie. Reduced Graphene Oxide Mediated SnO2 Nanocrystals for Enhanced Gas-sensing Properties. J Mater Sci Technol, 2013, 29(2): 157-160
5. Yanhong Chang, Jing Li, Bin Wang, Hui Luo, Haiyong He, Qi Song, Linjie Zhi. Synthesis of 3D Nitrogen-Doped Graphene /Fe3O4 by a Metal Ion Induced Self-Assembly Process for High-Performance Li-Ion Batteries. Journal of Materials Chemistry A, 2013, 1(46): 14658- 14665.
6. Yanhong Chang, Tao Jiang, Junchun Li, Guoying Zhao, Haixiang Gao, Zhonghao Li, Buxing Han Oxidation of n-Butanol and 2-Pentanol with Molecular Oxygen in Supercritical CO2 Fluid Medium. Chinese Chemical Letters, 2003, (14): 1070-1071
7. Yanhong Chang, Tao Jiang, Buxing Han, Liang Gao, Rui Zhang, Zhimin Liu, Weize Wu Aerobic Oxidation of Cyclohexanol to Cyclohexanone in Compressed CO2 and Liquid Solvents, Ind. Eng. Chem. Reach. 2003, (42): 6384-6388
8. Yanhong Chang, Tao Jiang, Buxing Han, Zhimin Liu, Weize Wu, Liang Gao, Junchun Li, Haixiang Gao, Guoying Zhao, Jun Huang. One-pot Synthesis of Dimethyl Carbonate and Glycols from Supercritical CO2, Ethylene oxide or Propylene oxide, and Methanol. Applied catalysis A, 2004, (263): 179-186
9. Wang Bin, Chang Yan-hong, Zhi Lin-jie. High yield production of graphene and its improved property in detecting heavy metal ions. New Carbon Materials, 2011, 26(1): 31-35.
10. Hui Luo, Huan Zhao, Yanhong Chang, Qixin Wang, Huimin Yu, Zhongyao Shen. Oriented Immobilization and Characterization of a Poly-Lysine-Tagged Cephalosporin C Acylase on Glyoxyl Agarose Support. Appl Biochem Biotechnol, 2015, 175: 2114-2123
11. Hua He, Hui Luo, Yanhong Chang, Xi Li, Xiaona Wang, Chen Liang, Yanmei Wei, Huimin Yu, Zhongyao Shen. Immobilization and stabilization of cephalosporin C acylase on aminated support by crosslinking with glutaraldehyde and further modifying with aminated macromolecules. Biotechnology Progress, 2015, 31(2):387-95.
12. Yang Huifen, Li Tian, Chang Yanhong, Luo Hui, Tang Qiongyao. Possibility of using strain F9 (Serratia marcescens) as a bio-collector for hematite flotation. International Journal of Minerals, Metallurgy and Materials, 2014, 21(3): 210-215.