Education & Working Experience
1992.09-1996.07, University of Science and Technology Beijing, department of thermal energy engineering, bachelor's degree.
1996.09-2000.01, University of Science and Technology Beijing, power engineering and engineering thermophysics, Ph.D.
Experience so far:
2000.07-2003.06, Department of Thermal Engineering, School of Mechanical Engineering, University of Science and Technology Beijing, Lecturer.
2003.07-2008.06, Department of Thermal Engineering, School of Mechanical Engineering, University of Science and Technology Beijing, Associate Professor.
2008.07-2009.12, Department of Thermal Engineering, School of Mechanical Engineering, University of Science and Technology Beijing, Professor.
2010.01-2016.04, Department of Thermal Energy Engineering, School of Mechanical Engineering, University of Science and Technology Beijing, Professor / PhD Supervisor / Deputy director.
2016.04 to present, Department of Thermal Engineering, School of Energy and Environmental Engineering, University of Science and Technology Beijing, Professor / PhD Supervisor / Vice President.
2004.07-2004.10, La Trobe University, Australia, visiting scholar.
2011.12-2012.06, Purdue University, Senior Visiting Scholar.
1. Heat and Mass Transfer (National excellent course, national bilingual teaching demonstration course, national excellent resource sharing course)
MOOC website: http://www.icourse163.org/course/ustb-1206693832
High-quality resources: http://www.icourses.cn/coursestatic/course_3642.html
1. Multi-scale Transport
1. National key R & D plan, high efficiency heat recovery and resource utilization technology of liquid slag, 2017-2020
2. National key R & D plan, chemical metallurgy process system optimization and energy saving technology, 2016-2019
3. Beijing Municipal Science and Technology Commission, R & D and demonstration of key technologies for pollution control and waste heat utilization of coking process, 2016-2018
4. Key project of National Natural Science Foundation of China, 3D fully structured nanopore heterogeneous phase change composite and its heat storage and transfer performance, 2015-2019
5. National Natural Science Foundation of China, multi-level matching assembly and thermal characteristics enhancement of carbon based multi-stage porous phase change materials, 2019-2022
6. Excellent youth fund of National Natural Science Foundation of China, thermal effect of micro nano energy materials, 2015-2017
7. National Science and technology support plan for the 12th Five Year Plan, research and development and application demonstration of complete technology of new thermal insulation and flame retardant building materials, 2013-2015
8. National Natural Science Foundation of China, the influence of nano heterogeneous filling elements on the thermal properties of carbon nanotubes, 2012-2015
9. National key basic research and development plan (973 Plan), basic research on high efficiency and energy saving in steel production process, 2012-2016
10. Huo Yingdong education fund, thermal properties of metal / metal oxide assembled mesoporous heterostructures, 2010-2013
11. Key project of National Natural Science Foundation of China, dynamic coupling heat transfer mechanism between weld pool and keyhole in controlled pulse piercing plasma arc welding, 2010-2013
12. Key project of national high tech research and development plan (863 plan), "technology and equipment development of super volume top charging coke oven", new generation clean coking process and equipment development, 2009-2012
13. National Natural Science Foundation of the people's Republic of China, analysis of thermophysical effects of topological defects in carbon nanotubes, 2009-2011
14. Key project of National Natural Science Foundation of China, high thermal conductivity / adiabatic nanopore heterostructure and its thermophysical effect, 2009-2012
15. New century excellent talents support plan of the Ministry of education, Ministry of education, 2009-2011
16. National Natural Science Foundation of China, flow and transfer phenomena of dendrite scale micro interface, 2007
17. Foundation of doctoral program of the Ministry of education, basic research on energy saving technology for interface connection of steel manufacturing process, 2007-2009
18. National Natural Science Foundation of China, the influence of heat and mass transfer of microstructure on the solidification process of alloy, 2005
Social/ Academic Work
Syndic of Engineering Thermophysics Professional Committee of Chinese Association of Higher Education
Secretary-general of the Energy and Thermal Engineering branch of the Chinese Society for Metals
Syndic of the Beijing Institute of Thermophysics and Energy Engineering
Editorial Committee member of Chinese Journal of Engineering, Journal of thermal science and technology, Fuel & chemical processes , etc
Main journal publications：
1. Qiu, L. , Zhu, N. , Feng, Y.* , Michaelides, E. , Żyła, G. , Jing, D. , Zhang, X. , Norris, P. , Markides, C. , & Mahian, O.. A review of recent advances in thermophysical properties at the nanoscale: From solid state to colloids. Physics Reports, 2020, 843: 1-81..
2. Gao J, Feng Y H*, Feng D L, Zhang Z, Zhang X X. Solidification with crystallization behavior of molten blast furnace slag particle during the cooling process[J]. International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, 2020, 146: 118888.
3. Feng Y H*, Gao J, Feng D L, Zhang X X. Modeling of the molten blast furnace slag particle deposition on the wall including phase change and heat transfer[J]. Applied Energy, 2019, 248: 288-298.
4. Junjie Cai, Yanhui Feng, Junjie Zhou, Yan Li, Xinxin Zhang, Chuansong Wu. Numerical analysis of weld pool behaviors in plasma arc welding with the lattice Boltzmann method. International Journal of Thermal Sciences. 124. 2018. 447-458.
5. Yanhui Feng*, Runzhi Wei, Zhi Huang, Xinxin Zhang and Ge Wang. Thermal properties of lauric acid filled in carbon nanotubes as shape-stabilized phase change materials. Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys. 2018, 20, 7772 - 7780.
6. Yan Li, Yanhui Feng*, Xinxin Zhang, Chuansong Wu. An evolutionary keyhole-mode heat transfer model in continuous plasma arc welding. International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer 117 (2018) 1188–1198.
7. Yanhui Feng*, Junjie Zhou, Junjie Cai, Xinxin Zhang, Chuansong Wu. A 3-D lattice Boltzmann analysis of weld pool dynamic behaviors in plasma arc welding. Applied Thermal Engineering 139 (2018) 623–635.
8. Huang Cong-Liang, Lin Zi-Zhen, Feng Yan-Hui*, Zhang Xin-Xin, Wang Ge. Thermal conductivity prediction of 2-dimensional square-pore metallic nanoporous materials with kinetic method approach. International Journal of Thermal Sciences. 2017,112: 263-269.
9. Lin Qiu, Kimberly Scheider, Suhaib Abu Radwan, LeighAnn Sarah Larkin,Christopher Blair Saltonstall, Yanhui Feng*, Xinxin Zhang a, c, Pamela M. Norris b. Thermal transport barrier incarbon nanotube array nano-thermalinterface materials. Carbon. 120 (2017) :128-136.
10. Zhi Huang, Kang Liu, Yanhui Feng*, Jun Zhou and Xinxin Zhang. Bio-inspired Intelligent Evaporation Modulation in Hydrogel Colloid for Self-thermoregulation. Physical Chemistry Chemical Physics. 2017, 19, 16312.
11. Zhao Yongliang, FengYanhui*, Zhang Xinxin. Selective Adsorption and Selective Transport Diffusion of CO2CH4 Binary Mixture in Coal. Environmental Science & Technology.2016,50(17):9380-9389.
1. Phase change and thermal properties of mesoporous composites. Science Press. China, 2019
2. Heat transfer: a practical approach, Higher education press. China. 2007
3. Heat and mass transfer: Fundamentals and applications. Higher education press. Adapted by Feng Yanhui, Dou Ruifeng, Feng daili, Qiu Lin, Zhang Xinxin. China. 2020
1. A method for non-destructive measurement of thermal parameters of living biological tissues, patent for invention, ZL 2004 100000021. X
2. Utility model of a low hood on the CDQ furnace, which is favorable for coke dropping, new patent, ZL 2004 2000 9117.8
3. A kind of oval air cap on the CDQ furnace to improve the uniform decline of coke, utility model patent, ZL 2004 2000 9116.3
4. A utility model patent of bell for coke particle size distribution on dry quenching furnace, ZL 2005 2 0023008.6
5. A device for preparing high-purity and high thermal conductivity carbon nanotube array thermal interface material, invention patent, ZL 2016 2 1345714.7
6. Device and method for accurate field test of thermal conductivity of energy-saving thermal insulation materials, patent for invention, ZL 2016 1 0580315.7
7. A device for preparing high-purity and high thermal conductivity carbon nanotube array thermal interface material, utility model patent, ZL 2016 2 1345714.7
8. A non-destructive measuring device for three-dimensional anisotropic thermal conductivity of materials, utility model patent, ZL 2018 1 692160.7