Education & Working Experience：
Education & Working Experience：
1992.09-1996.07 Mechanical Engineering Department, University of Science and Technology Beijing, Bachelor
1996.09-2000.01 Mechanical Engineering Department, University of Science and Technology Beijing, Ph.D
2000.07-2003.06, Lecturer, Mechanical Engineering Department, USTB
2003.07-2008.06, Assistant Professor, Mechanical Engineering Department, USTB
2008.07-2009.12, Professor, Mechanical Engineering Department, USTB
2010.01-2016.04, Professor, doctoral supervisor, vice Director of Department of Thermal Engineering
2016.04-present，Professor, doctoral supervisor, Vice Chairman of Department of Thermal Engineering Energy and environment engineering
Heat and Mass Transfer
Multi-scale Transfer Theory
Heat and Mass Transfer Phenomena at Microscale Interface
Heat Transfer with Phase Change
Thermal Analysis of Carbon Nanotubes
Numerical Simulation and Optimization of Thermal Processes
The thermal effect of micro/nano energy materials,（Grant No. 51422601）,supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China; 2015.01-2017.12
The effects of filled nano heterogeneous units on the thermal properties of carbon nanotubes,(Grant No. 51176011)，supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China 2012.01-2015.12
Social/ Academic Work:
Member of Beijing Thermal Physics & Energy Engineering Institute,2007-present
Secretary-General of Thermal Energy Professional Committee of Chinese Society for Metals, 2002-present
Honors and Awards:
Beijing Outstanding Teacher,2013
Young Scholar Award, Ninth Asian Thermophysical Properties Conference (ATPC 2010), Beijing, China, 19-22 October,2010.
Main journal publications：
1. Jing Li, Yanhui Feng , Xinxin Zhang , Congliang Huang , Ge Wang. Near-field radiative heat transfer across a pore and its effects on thermal conductivity of mesoporous silica. Physica B: Condensed Matter. 1 January 2015, 456, 237–243.
2. Jing Li, Yanhui Feng, Xinxin Zhang, Congliang Huang, Ge Wang. Study of Near-field Radiative Heat Transfer in Mesoporous Alumina. Chinese Physics B. Vol. 24, No. 1 (2015) 014401.
3. Wang Haijun, Feng Yanhui*, Zhang Xinxin, Lin Wei, Zhao Yongliang. Study of Coal Hydropyrolysis and Desulfurization by ReaxFF Molecular Dynamics Simulation. Fuel. 145 (2015) 241-248.
4. Wei Lin, Yanhui Feng*, Xinxin Zhang. Numerical study of volatiles production, fluid flow and heat transfer in coke ovens. Applied Thermal Engineering. 81 (2015) 353-358.
5. Liu Cui, Yanhui Feng*, Peng Tan and Xinxin Zhang. Heat conduction in double-walled carbon nanotubes with intertube additional carbon atoms. Physical Chemistry Chemical Physics (Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys.), 2015, 17, 16476 – 16482.
6. Jianrui Zhang, Yanhui Feng*, Haibo Yuan, Daili Feng, Xinxin Zhang, Ge Wang. Thermal properties of C17H36/MCM-41 composite phase change materials. Computational Materials Science. 109 (2015) 300–307.
7. Liu Cui; Yanhui Feng*; Jingjing Tang; Peng Tan; Xinxin Zhang. Heat conduction in coaxial canocables of Au nanowire core and carbon nanotube shell: A molecular dynamics simulation. International Journal of Thermal Sciences. 99 (2016) 64-70
8. Liu Cui; Yanhui Feng*; Xinxin Zhang. Enhancement of heat conduction in carbon nanotubes filled with fullerene molecules. Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys., 2015, 17, 27520-27526.
9. Liu Cui, Yanhui Feng* and Xinxin Zhang. Dependence of Thermal Conductivity of Carbon Nanopeapods on Filling Ratios of Fullerene Molecules. The Journal of Physical Chemistry A, 2015, 119 (45): 11226-11232.
10. Yongliang Zhao, Yanhui Feng*, Xinxin Zhang. Molecular simulation of CO2/CH4 self- and transport diffusion coefficients in coal. FUEL. 2016, 165, 19-27.
11. Yan Li, Yanhui Feng*, Yafei Li, Xinxin Zhang, Chuansong Wu. Plasma Arc and Weld Pool Coupled Modeling of Transport Phenomena in Keyhole Welding. International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, 2016,92,628-638.
Heat Transfer：a Practical Approach Higher Education Press 2007