Education & Working Experience
1985.09-1989.07, Beijing Institute of Iron and Steel Engineering, Bachelor
1989.09-1992.03, University of Science & Technology Beijing, Master
1995.09-1999.06, University of Science & Technology Beijing, Doctor
1992.04-1994.07, School of Resource Engineering, USTB, Lecture
1994.07-1999.07, School of Civil and Environmental Engineering, USTB, Associate Professor
1999.07-2005.07, School of Civil and Environmental Engineering, USTB, Professor
2005.07-2010.04, School of Civil and Environmental Engineering, USTB, Professor, Doctoral Supervisor
2010.04-2016.04, School of Civil and Environmental Engineering, USTB, Professor, Doctoral Supervisor; Office of Academic Affairs, USTB, Deputy Chief; USTB Yanqing, Vice President
2016.04-2018.07, School of Energy and Environmental Engineering, USTB, Secretary of the Party Committee, Professor, Doctoral Supervisor; Office of Academic Affairs, USTB, Deputy Chief; USTB Yanqing, Vice President
2018.08-present, School of Energy and Environmental Engineering, USTB, Professor, Doctoral supervisor
1. Freshman seminar
2. Microbiology for Environmental Engineering
3. Research Development for Environmental Biotechnology
4. Environmental Engineering Practical Technology
5. Advances in Environmental Science and Engineering
1. Study on acid production mechanism and heavy metal migration in waste rock dump in typical mining area (Grant No. 2019YFC1805001), supported by National Key Research and Development Project; 2020.01-2023.12
2. Study on microbial action mechanism of vanadium extraction and corrosion of vanadium-bearing silicate minerals in stone coal (Grant No.51874018), supported by National Natural Science Foundation; 2019.01-2022.12
3. Study on Ecological Disposal and Resource Utilization of Tailing (Grant No. 2018YFC0604604), supported by National Key Research and Development Project; 2018.07-2021.12
4. Water quality assurance and watershed ecological restoration technology and demonstration in Guishui River (Grant No. 2017ZX07101-004), supported by Ministry of Science and Technology of the People´s Republic of China; 2018.01-2020.06
5. Study on the key technology of controlling heavy metal pollution during the whole process of nonferrous metal mining and dressing nearby a small watershed of Danjiangkou reservoir area (Grant No. 2015ZX07205-003), supported by Ministry of Science and Technology of the People´s Republic of China; 2015.01-2019.11
6. Microfluidics-assisted study of the characteristics and spread mechanism of antibiotic resistant gene transfer in water-treatment microorganisms (Grant No. 51708023), supported by National Natural Science Foundation; 2018.01-2020.12
7. Effect and mechanism of modification and regulation on the controllability and coordination of natural zeolite (Grant No. 51174017), supported by National Natural Science Foundation; 2012.01-2015.12
8. Study on pollution control and management technology of heavy metals in key industry (Nickel, Cobalt, Tin and Antimony) in non-ferrous metals mining (Grant No. 201209013), supported by National Environmental Protection Public Welfare Industry Targeted Research Fund of China; 2012.01-2014.12
9. Efficient separation and recovery technology of valuable components of nonferrous metal tailings (Grant No. 2012AA062402), supported by National High Technology Research and Development Program 863; 2012.01-2014.12
10. Influence law and mechanism of gangue minerals on bacterial leaching system of chalcopyrite (Grant No. 51204011), supported by National Natural Science Foundation; 2013.01-2015.12
Social/ Academic Work
1. Environmental protection Academic Committee of the Nonferrous Metals Society of China -- Vice Chairman
2. Mineral materials branch of the Chinese Ceramic Society -- Director
3. Water treatment and reuse Committee of Chinese Academy of Environmental Sciences -- Committee Member
4. Technical expert working committee of the Nonferrous Metals Society of China -- Committee Member
5. Professional Committee on mineral composite materials of Chinese Society for Multiple Materials -- Committee Member
6.《International Journal of Minerals, Metallurgy and Materials》-- Academic Editor
Main journal publications：
1. Liu Junfei, Lin Hai*, He Yinhai, Dong Yingbo, Ehma Rose Gueret Yadiberet Menzembere, Novel CoS2/MoS2@Zeolite with excellent adsorption and photocatalytic performance for tetracycline removal in simulated wastewater[J]. Journal of Cleaner Production, 2020:121047
2. Luo Mingke, Lin Hai*, He Yinhai, Zhang Ye. The influence of corncob-based biochar on remediation of arsenic and cadmium in yellow soil and cinnamon soil[J]. Science of the Total Environment, 2020，717:137014.
3.L.Wang, H. Lin*, Y.B. Dong, et al. Effects of endophytes inoculation on rhizosphere and endosphere microecology of Indian mustard (Brassica juncea) grown in vanadium contaminated soil and its enhancement on phytoremediation[J]. Chemosphere, 2020, 240:1-10.
4.M.K. Luo, H. Lin*, Y.H. He, B. Li, Y.B. Dong, L. Wang. Efficient simultaneous removal of cadmium and arsenic in aqueous solution by titanium-modified ultrasonic biochar[J]. Bioresource Technology, 2019，284: 333-339.
5.Jia L., H. Lin*, Y.B. Dong, et al. 2-Elucidating the biodegradation mechanism of tributyl phosphate (TBP) by Sphingomonas sp. isolated from TBP-contaminated mine tailings[J].Environmental Pollution,2019,250:284-291.
6.Hai Lin, L.T. Jiang, B. Li, et al. Screening and evaluation of heavy metals facilitating antibiotic resistance gene transfer in a sludge bacterial community[J]. Science of the Total Environment, 2019, 695:1-9.
7.Lin H.*, Liu J.F., Dong Y.B.*, et al. The effect of substrates on the removal of low-level vanadium, chromium and cadmium from polluted river water by ecological floating beds[J]. Ecotoxicology and Environmental Safety, 2019, 169: 856-862.
8.Liu C.J., Lin H.*, Dong Y.B. , et al. Identification and characterization of plant growth-promoting endophyte RE02 from Trifolium repens L. in mining smelter. Environmental Science and Pollution Research[J].2019, 26(17): 17236-17247.
9.Q.L. Liu, H. Lin*, Y.B. Dong, Y.H. He. Anion Effect and Mechanism of Sodium Modified Clinoptilolite for Ammonia Nitrogen Removal from Aqueous Solution[J].Environmental Engineering Science, 2018，35(7), 610-619.
10.M.K. Luo, H. Lin*, B. Li, Y.B. Dong, Y.H. He. A novel modification of lignin on corncob-based biochar to enhance removal of cadmium from water[J]. Bioresource Technology, 2018，259, 312-318.
11.L.Wang, H. Lin*, Y.B. Dong, et al. Isolation of vanadium-resistance endophytic bacterium PRE01 from Pteris vittata in stone coal smelting district and characterization forpotential use in phytoremediation [J]. Journal of Hazardous Materials,2018,341:1-9.
12.Wang L., Lin H.*, Dong Y.B., et al. Effects of cropping patterns of four plants on the phytoremediation of vanadium-containing synthetic wastewater. [J] Ecological Engineering, 2018, 115:27-34.
13.Liu C.J., Lin H.*, Dong Y.B., et al. Investigation on microbial community in remediation of lead-contaminated soil by Trifolium repensL[J]. Ecotoxicology and Environmental Safety, 2018, 165:52-60. 7.H. Lin, S.K. Han, Y.B. Dong, Y.H. He. The surface characteristics of hyperbranched polyamide modified corncob and its adsorption property for Cr(VI) [J]. Applied Surface Science, 2017，412, 152-158.
14.Lin H., Li G, Dong Y.B.*, et al. Effect of pH on the release of heavy metals from stone coal waste rocks[J]. International Journal of Mineral Processing, 2017, 165: 1-7.
1.《Environmental Minerals Material》the metallurgical industry press, 2020
2.《Control of Heavy Metal Pollution in Water and Soil of Nonferrous Metals Mining Area》the science press, 2020
3. 《Mineral Materials Discipline Development Report》China science and technology press, 2019
4.《Influencing Factors and Mechanism of Bioleaching Copper Sulfide Ore》the metallurgical industry press, 2019
5. 《Theory and practice of municipal wastewater treatment technology》, China environment press, 2017.
6. 《Microbial Application Technology》(the second edition), the metallurgical industry press, 2014
7. 《Composition and functionalization of mineral- TiO2 micro-nanoparticles》 Tsinghua University Press, 2016
8. 《Microbial application technology》the metallurgical industry press, 2011
9.《Mining Environmental Engineering》Central South University Press，2010
1. A planting pattern of hydrophytes for reducing heavy metals in rivers (ZL201510166817.0)
2. Aquatic plants fixtures for restoration of water and sediment (ZL 201510119629.2)
3. An interceptor box using for adsorbing heavy metals from surface runoff nearby polluted areas of mines (ZL201510131624.1)
4. A multistage device for purifying drinking water from rural micro-polluted water source (ZL201520026299.8)
5. A preparation method of collector of phosphate rock at low temperature (ZL201410575180.6)
6. Preparation and application of heavy metal adsorbent prepared by modified mushroom medium waste (ZL201210134361.6)
7. A preparation approach of adsorbent used for treatment of oily sewage (ZL201210147789.4)
8. An equipment for rapid removal of hydrogen sulfide gas in high sulfur coal mine (ZL201220217787.3)
9. A treatment method of mixed industrial wastewater in industrial park (ZL201210035537.2).
10. An antibacterial composite water treatment material for nitrogen and phosphorus removal in reclaimed water treatment (ZL200910238606.8)