Education & Working Experience:
1985.09-1989.07 Beijing iron and Steel Institute, Bachelor
1989.09-1992.03 University of Science & Technology Beijing, Master
1995.09-1999.06 University of Science & Technology Beijing, Doctor
1992.04-1994.07 Lecture, School of Resource Engineering, USTB
1994.07-1999.07 Assistant Professor, School of Civil & Environ. Eng., USTB
1999.07-2005.07 Professor, School of Civil & Environ. Eng., USTB
2005.07-2016.04 Ph.D. Supervisor, Professor, School of Civil & Environ. Eng., USTB
2016.04 to now Ph.D. Supervisor, Professor, School of Energy & Environ. Eng., USTB
1. Microbiology for Environmental Engineering;
2. Mineral Biological Engineering;
3. Freshman Seminar
1. Research Progress of Environmental Biotechnology
2. Practical Technology and Research progress of Environmental Engineering
3. Research Progress of Environmental Science and Engineering
4. Theory and Practice of Mineral Bioprocessing
5. Advances Technology of Mineral Processing
1. Control and recycle of industrial wastewater
2. Control of heavy metals pollution and ecological restoration
3. Research and application of environmental microbial strains
4. Research and application of environmental functional materials
1. Research and demonstration on the key technologies of wide process controlling heavy metal pollution from characteristic mineral in Danjiangkou reservoir area (Grant No.2015ZX07205-003), supported by the National Major Science and Technology Program for Water Pollution Control and Treatment of China; 2015.01-2017.12
2. Influence rules and mechanisms of modification and regulation of the nature zeolite on its controllable performance and functional harmony (Grant No. 51174017), supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China; 2012.01-2015.12
3. Research on control and management technology of heavy metal pollution in the key industry of nonferrous metal mining (Grant No. 201209013), supported by the National environmental protection public welfare industry research projects; 2012.01-2014.12
4. Research on the high efficient separation and recovery technology of non-ferrous metal tailings (Grant No. 2012AA062402), supported by The National High Technology Research and Development Program of China (863 Program); 2012.01-2014.12
5. Effect mechanism of gangue dissolution ion on bacterial oxidation in the bioleaching system of chalcopyrite (Grant No. 20121000803), supported by Beijing Outstanding Ph.D. Thesis Guidance Teachers of Science and Technology Projects; 2012.01-2015.12
6. Research and application of depth reduction technology of the heavy metals from comprehensive wastewater in gold-copper mine, supported by Hubei Sanxin Gold-Copper Co; 2013.01-2015.12
7. The effect and mechanism of gangue minerals on microbial leaching system of chalcopyrite (Grant No. 51204011), supported by National Natural Science Foundation; 2012.01-2015.12
Social/ Academic Work:
1. Union of Metallurgical University of environmental specialty -- Secretary General
2. The Seventh Environmental Protection Academic Commission, China nonferrous metals society --Vice Chairman
3. The Seventh Technical Experts Working Committee, China nonferrous metals society --Commissioner
Main journal publications：
【1】 Lin Hai, Liu Quanli, Dong Yingbo, et al. Physicochemical properties and mechanism study of clinoptilolite modified by NaOH. Microporous and Mesoporous Materials, 2015, 218: 174-179.
【2】 Lin Hai, Zheng Qianqian, Dong Yingbo, et al. Effect of modification and regulation on physicochemical properties of clinoptilolite, as well as nitrogen and phosphates removal performance. The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering, 2015, 93(5): 825-831.
【3】 Lin Hai, Xu Jinmo, Dong Yingbo, et al. Adsorption of heavy metal cadmium (II) ions using chemically modified corncob: mechanism, kinetics, and thermodynamics. Desalination and Water Treatment, 2015: 1-14.
【4】 Dong Yingbo, Lin Hai*. Adsorption of Cu2+ from aqueous solution by modified biomass material. Transactions of Nonferrous Metals Society of China, 2015, 25(3): 991-996.
【5】 Ji Zhen, Lin Hai*, Chen Yuefang, et al. Corn cob modified by lauric acid and ethanediol for emulsified oil adsorption. Journal of Central South University, 2015, 6(22): 2096-2105.
【6】 Lin Hai, Jin Xin, Dong Yingbo, et al. Influence of calcination on the physical characteristics and nitrogen removal performance of clinoptilolites. Journal of Wuhan University of Technology-Mater. Sci. Ed., 2014, 29(6): 1099-1103.
【7】 Dong Yingbo, Lin Hai*, Liu Quanli, et al. Treatment of flotation wastewater using biological activated carbon. Journal of Central South University, 2014, 21: 3580-3587.
【8】 Dong Yingbo, Lin Hai*, Xu Xiaofang, et al. Comparative study on the bioleaching, biosorption and passivation of copper sulfide minerals. International Biodeterioration & Biodegradation, 2013, 84: 29-34.
【9】 Dong Yingbo, Lin Hai*, Xu Xiaofang, et al. Bioleaching of different copper sulfides by Acidithiobacillus ferrooxidans and its adsorption on minerals. Hydrometallurgy, 2013, 140: 42-47.
【10】 Dong Yingbo, Lin Hai*, Zhou Shanshan, et al. Effects of quartz addition on chalcopyrite bioleaching in shaking flasks. Minerals Engineering, 2013, 46: 177-179.
【11】 Dong Yingbo, Lin Hai*, Fu Kaibin, et al. Bioleaching of two different types of chalcopyrite by Acidithiobacillus ferrooxidans. International Journal of Minerals, Metallurgy, and Materials, 2013, 20(2): 119-124.
【12】 Cheng Huang, Lin Hai*, Huo Hanxin, et al. Continuous removal of ore floatation reagents by an anaerobic–aerobic biological filter. Bioresource technology, 2012, 114: 255-261.
【13】 Huo Hanxin, Lin Hai*, Dong Yingbo, et al. Ammonia-nitrogen and phosphates sorption from simulated reclaimed waters by modified clinoptilolite. Journal of hazardous materials, 2012, 229: 292-297.
【14】 Han Wan, Lin Hai*, Dong Yingbo, et al. Experiments on the gas production of brown coal degraded by exogenous methanogens. Petroleum Exploration and Development, 2012, 39(6): 813-817.
【15】 Dong Yignbo, Lin Hai*. Influences of flotation reagents on bioleaching of chalcopyrite by Acidthiobacillus ferrooxidans. Minerals Engineering, 2012, 32: 27-29.
【16】 Lin Hai, Dong Yingbo. Coating mechanism of nano-TiO2 films on the surface of ultra-fine calcined coal kaolin particles. International Journal of Minerals, Metallurgy, and Materials, 2011, 18(4): 487-493.
【17】 Dong Yingbo, Lin Hai*, Wang Han, et al. Effects of ultraviolet irradiation on bacteria mutation and bioleaching of low-grade copper tailings. Minerals Engineering, 2011, 24(8): 870-875.
【18】 Lin Hai, Dong Yingbo, Jiang Leyong．Preparation of calcium carbonate particles coated with titanium dioxide. International Journal of Minerals, Metallurgy and Materials, 2009, 16(5): 592-597.
【1】 《Microbiology of Environmental engineering (2nd edition)》, the metallurgical industry press, 2014
【2】 《Mining Environment Engineering》, the central south university press, 2010
【3】 《Microbial Application Technology》, the metallurgical industry press, 2011
【4】 《Handbook of Modern Mineral Processing Technology》, the metallurgical industry press, 2011
【1】 A preparation and application method of heavy metal adsorbent - Modified letinous edodes medium waste (ZL201210134361.6).
【2】 A preparation method of adsorption material for treating oily wastewater (ZL201210147789.4).
【3】 An equipment for rapidly removing hydrogen sulfide gas in high sulfur coal mine (ZL201220217787.3).
【4】 An antibacterial composite materials for removing nitrogen and phosphorus in the recycled water (ZL200910238606.8)
【5】 A drinking water device for multistage purification of the slightly polluted source water in village (ZL201520026299.8).
【6】 A treatment method of mixed industrial wastewater in industrial park (ZL201210035537.2).